Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could give total GM/Owner control to one Poster on the Board, who would it be?
For GM: Bfine, Pistons, Eliminate... Hell just about anyone here wants and knows how to win better than Mike Brown.

The one poster who should never ever be allowed any decision making for this organization: FredToast. You think Mike Brown is bad, I can't fathom how much worse Fred would be Sick
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2017, 06:07 PM)PhilHos Wrote: "You suck. Gimme your playbook. Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!"

I'd be even better on Hard Knocks AND my gut ALMOST hits my knees. Ninja

Just wear your shorts up past your belly button  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Wow. I would be the owner and I would offer positions to others to do the day to day things. Not that I wouldn't want some involvement, but as much as I like to fancy myself as having good football knowledge, I'm sure it's less than I think. However, even as GM, I can guarantee I can do just as well in the postseason as Mike Brown.

Any who, moving on to the board members that would be part of my amazing Bengals running group. Redlegs, Wyche, Shake, Truck, Pistons, bfine, nate, and I know there are more. I'm struggling remembering user names at the moment.

All of those posters are knowledgeable and passionate (not saying others are not). I feel their love of the Bengals, intelligence, and desire to win would help me turn the Bengals at least into a brick shithouse and hopefully into a power house!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote