Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this.
(12-15-2017, 11:15 AM)corpjet Wrote: Wow he looks great (in practice)

As far as the those questioning his character, I can tell you from the one time I met him following pre season camp, he was super cordial, calm demeanor and was very well spoken.  Zero attitude and was more than gracious with the Bengals fans, matter of fact he was the last player left on the field

Im guessing this was more of a Marvin problem then a John Ross one......

Yeah, sorta throws out the thoughts of him never going to play again. He is young, we may still have an AB 2.0 yet.

Anyone questioning John Ross's character didn't study up on the guy, he is as classy as AJ.

This is Marv all the way just as i thought. He is a stubborn SOB and similar to PA did not want to admit he was wrong
about the pick. Only 3 more games of this shit thank God.

(12-15-2017, 11:49 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Word is that Marvin didn't want him and has been extra hard on him because of it.

As for this video, it kinda puts a dent in all this "he must be terrible" talk (which is mostly coming from people who didn't like the pick in the first place).

Spot on. The ones that hated the pick will say it was just in pads. Too bad cause of Marv we will have to wait till next
season to see if they were wrong about John Ross. Marvin really pissed me off this year and last just mailing in the season.

(12-15-2017, 12:03 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: How do you know they didn't? I'm pretty sure Lazor and Tobin don't have any authority over Marvin, so they couldn't really do anything. I think it's either that Brown let's Marvin have way more control over the team than what some people think, or Marvin knows that Mike won't fire him mid season and it's Marvin's last year so he's doing whatever he wants.

I would go the latter, Marv sticks his nose in the Offense, don't know of another Defensive mind that does this as a HC...

(12-15-2017, 12:23 PM)jj22 Wrote: Only good news about this is since we may be stuck with Toblin, he might not have failed with the Ross pick after all.

We might still be able to trust him.

As for Marvin. It's becoming increasingly clear he sabotaged Ross because he didn't want to pick him. An offense that should end his tine here as HC.

Tobin has made some great picks, we need to stay away from injured players though in the draft early.

Really hurts when our 1st rounders like Og and Ross take an extra year to be seen.

(12-15-2017, 12:33 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: All the clips are just catching passes. Earlier in the year Marv was criticizing Ross on his blocking ability. If he was hiding a shoulder injury, that would make blocking pretty difficult, just ask Boling last year. Marv has always said the WR on this team have to be committed to run blocking if they want to play.

Ross wasn't drafted for his blocking lmao!

As usual Marv and company just don't know how to use their players to their strengths.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-15-2017, 02:54 PM