Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this.
(12-15-2017, 12:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know, it just seems to me if they could draft the guy against Marvin's will they could force his hand to play him.  Again, I'm not a big fan of Marvin Lewis, but the idea that he fought tooth and nail to keep a good WR off the field after every WR we've had since AJ Green has been so underwhelming is just hard to believe. 

It's just easier for me to assume Mike Brown picked a not-ready WR reach in the top 10 more than Marvin Lewis is spending his last year in the NFL actively trying to make the team worse.

I think you're underestimating the ego of an NFL HC. I've heard of coaches doing similar things before, and it's not like Marv throwing Ross and Hill under the bus helped morale this year. I don't think Marv cares. Heck, he might be done coaching and if so, what would he care if benching Ross hurt the team?

(12-15-2017, 02:56 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: THE PISTONS
SO IF that is the case and he looks great in practice and Marvin won't play him...then he's sabotaging the season and as management...you fire Marvin or you force him to play Ross.

During the 50th anniversary season? I mean this is Mike Brown we're talking about. Not a stretch to think he'd wait til the end of the season. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this. - Shake n Blake - 12-15-2017, 03:05 PM