Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this.
(12-15-2017, 04:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: There is more people in the draft room than just Marv, not far fetched to think he has less pull there and pretty
much all the pull on who they play on game day.
[size] And it has been stated by Lazor and others that Marv is the one[/size]
who says who starts and who doesn't.

And it cannot be stated enough that Marvin is a Defensive coach and he likes to tell the Offensive coach what to
do especially in the 2nd half of games which is just assinine by him. He doesn't care if this team wins or loses
right now and it is pretty damn obvious. This is his last season here and i say good riddance.

I don't know of any other HC in the NFL that is defensive minded telling the OC how to call plays.

He has more pull than people here like to claim and more pull than lots of HC's in the NFL.

Exactly. We've seen plenty small bits of evidence throughout the years that show Marv (at least occasionally) dips his hand in the playcalling. And if I recall correctly, Marv said he was the one who "moved on" from Ken Zampese back in September. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this. - Pat5775 - 12-15-2017, 04:47 PM