Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Ryan says American women need to have more babies
(12-15-2017, 04:48 PM)Benton Wrote: The problem isn't that we don't have enough people willing to work, or enough jobs. We don't have enough businesses willing to pay a living wage. Making more babies doesn't really help that.

Yup.

First, pensions went by the wayside. Then wages failed to keep up with cost-of-living changes and the two-income family became a necessity. All the while, jobs are shipped overseas for a cheaper labor pool. Full-time jobs gave way to part-time jobs which are now giving way to the "gig economy". Now, women are told to have more babies to fill a perceived lack of workers. All the while CEO's and corporations have record profits.

But, that is all okay. This is what the majority voted for, so this is what they want. An inevitable march towards the new feudalism. Prepare to bow down and kiss your new lords' arses (or whatever else they want you to kiss), as they have worked harder than thou and are therefore more worthy of praise and worship.

I think I'll invest in knee-pad futures. Maybe then I can become one of these new lords too! ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Ryan says American women need to have more babies - Bengalzona - 12-15-2017, 05:51 PM