Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With a new coach is window still open for core group?
(12-15-2017, 07:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I disagree with you here HH, Marv has constantly sabotaged himself over the years and still had success here.

To just have a new HC with some common sense would go a long way. I seriously think Marv and PA flushed the last
two seasons down the toilet and we still are winning more than 5 games. We have good players and if we had decent
coaches our worst players would improve.

We need a HC that is Offensive minded stick to the Offensive side of the ball and stay there.

Or the other way around. If the coaches stick to what they know we will be fine.

Meh - I think you're a bit harsh on Marv here. The same success you speak us kinda goes against sabotaging himself. He's just a rebuilder kinda of guy. He doesn't have "it" to push a team to a different level of play. Make no mistake, he is not a bad coach. Just not one that can push a team to win it all. 

They've won games because our core players are good enough to win, but have fell short in some lazy coaching and crappy drafts. Why I say what I did is because they have quite a few holes to fill to start being a top tier team... they need to get quite a few things right for this team to start hitting it's stride, and by then our core players (Dalton, AJ, Geno, Tez) will be pushing it. If they can hit a homerun in this draft, which they've cooled on recently, and put together a really good staff, I love their chances.

But I feel like I have seen this movie before...
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With a new coach is window still open for core group? - Hoofhearted - 12-15-2017, 09:04 PM