Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this.
(12-17-2017, 09:32 AM)bfine32 Wrote: To this point for Jon Ross it does. I don't think I've seen many in this thread say the kid will not be good; most are saying he, not some nefarious Marvin plot, is the reason he's not playing this year. And him sharing team practice film of him in sweats and shirt and suggesting he's been wronged does not dispute this fact.  
Bullshit on that.  There are plenty, and not just in this thread.

Any coach with half a brain would have been doing anything and everything to help his disgustingly inept offense find a way to generate points.  But not Marvin, who has less than half a brain.   He should be fired for sabotage alone.

Good riddance to his sorry ass.  Any good he ever did was long ago buried under a mountain of embarrassingly bad decisions, humiliating team meltdowns, sorry lacks of discipline, constantly repeated mistakes and shortcomings. 

The reputation the Bengals have is his doing.  A lot ineptitude comes from above him in the organization.  What does he do with it?  He amplifies it, multiplies it, puts his own inept spin on it all.  He is a worthless fool who deserves to leave with his tail between his legs.

What is his legacy?   No coach has ever been as good at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.  He's a bad joke on us all.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this. - McC - 12-17-2017, 10:15 AM