Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this.
What exactly was the point of his posting the video?

The video is a handful of plays from practice week 13, for which he was a healthy scratch for the game. Week 14 he missed the first two days of practice with what is said to be and unknown shoulder injury before going on IR.

Is he attempting to say he should have been active week 13 because of being successful in the 4 or 5 practice plays he showed? Or was he attempting to silence those saying he can't play? To refute that he has an injury? I certainly hope it is not the latter, as it isn't video showing what he can do AFTER going on IR.

Also, I'd love to know how much time is between each of the reps in the video. Ross himself admitted he was out of shape at one point, that he could hit the 4.2 but not be able to run fast again for awhile. That, more than anything else, seems to be why Marvin would be upset with the kid (although I personally think it is difficult to do cardio work recovering from injuries to joint muscles).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this. - jfkbengals - 12-17-2017, 12:04 PM