Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this.
(12-17-2017, 12:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: What if it's a little of both? Why does everything have to be so black and white? What if Ross has some potential, and has been slow to learn...BUT...Marv also didn't like the pick and is letting it influence his hand by being harder on the kid than he otherwise would be? 

It doesn't take some grand conspiracy theory to believe a coach has favorites...and guys in his doghouse for whatever reason. 

As for Ross sharing this video proving the opposite of what he intended, that's a serious reach. You ever read any scouting reports that said this kid was difficult to coach? Usually stuff like that will get leaked by frustrated coaches, and we saw no such thing.

He hasn't made it one year in the NFL without showing discontent. Ross most likely has the same mentality that many of this board have: "I know more about NFL football than Marvin Lewis". But to their credit they've endured a few years of frustration to reach that point. JR has done it in about 11 games.

I don't need a High School or College coach to tell me he's difficult to coach; he shows his immaturity with no one else's input.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this. - bfine32 - 12-17-2017, 01:02 PM