Poll: Would You Be Done If Lewis Came Back Or A New Coach Was Hired Within?
Yes- You can only push a man so far
No- I would digest and hope for the best. Bengals for life
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will You Be Seriously Done With The Bengals If....
(12-17-2017, 06:59 PM)GodFather Wrote: Would you be seriously done with the Bengals if they did end up resigning Lewis to another contract or a lazy hiring a.k.a from within current organization?

Would this be the tipping point for you or would you settle down in the off season and be back on the train for the 2018 season?

I'm all for :  Marvin made GM, we need a GM, and we haven't had a football person in front office since Paul Brown died.   Since we had Zimmer, Gruden under Marvin, my hope is if we make Marvin GM and football up the front office at the top....that the coaches will work out.....and the players....down to the water boys.....from the top down, not vise versa. 

Now will Bengals hire a GM, probably not. Oh, Katie or somebody might give themselves the GM title, but it won't be like having a real GM. With Pete Brown passing on, there is a front office opening which could be a true football GM, but it will probably just be a Brown or Blackburn moving up the Family Tree, All In The Family.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will You Be Seriously Done With The Bengals If.... - kevin - 12-18-2017, 04:13 AM