Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama colluded with Putin to release Lebanese terrorist that targeted Americans
(12-18-2017, 02:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Obama was/is a coward.  And nothing more than someone supporting he spread of radical Islam.

Did he kill Osama bin Laden?  If the answer is "no" I'd like to know your line of reasoning.  Even Hannity agrees he killed bin Laden.

If the answer is "yes," then I'd like to know how that supports the spread of radical Islam.  How does killing them support them? How is killing thousands of terrorists and standing up to Putin "cowardly."

(12-18-2017, 02:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Freeing terrorists who threaten Americans is the issue for me.  I personally want a better relationship with Russia.   They aren’t the enemy.... Germany, China, and Iran are the enemies of the world.

Russians threaten Americans, and can do much more damage than Hezbollah, indeed already have.  I get the feeling that unless they convert to Islam, that will never be an issue for you.

We won the war with Germany some years back. Now Iran is off the Nuclear track. That frees us up for a war with China, who, so far as I know, did not hack our election and pump oxygen into the fever swamp of US right wing conspiracy theorists.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama colluded with Putin to release Lebanese terrorist that targeted Americans - Dill - 12-18-2017, 03:35 PM