Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this.
(12-18-2017, 09:08 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: You lost me at this statement.  Lafell was productive with AJ Green on the other side of the field and Joe Mixon in the backfield?   No, he wasn't.  Look at his targets vs receptions and he hardly ever got separation in one on one coverage.  People love to kill Dalton for holding the ball too long and then scrambling, but he hardly ever had someone with clear separation.  I counted ONE contested pass for Case Keenum yesterday.  One.  That is not what Dalton got to see when he dropped back in to coverage.  

As far as earning the spot goes, how can you demonstrate superiority in non-contact practices?  Ross should have been getting way more opportunities than he did as should Core and Malone.  I think our next coach will show you that the best play, and the rest sit.  At least I hope that is what happens. 

We can agree to disagree on this one.  For John Ross' sake and the sake if our team I sincerely hope he decides to play it safe and work harder next year. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this. - Nately120 - 12-18-2017, 09:24 PM