Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this.
(12-21-2017, 12:17 AM)jowczarski Wrote: All I can add is this: his practices were not the best early (perhaps because his leg wasn't totally healthy from preseason) and improved later. Everyone admitted that. Apparently the shoulder was bothering him for a long time (no one will say when, because only Ross knows and he wouldn't tell me) and at that moment, he decided to get it checked on and they determined this season-ending move was necessary. I don't really question guys deciding to make sure their body is right. It's the only way they make a living.

As for him posting practice video: not sure what that's about, or why, but safe to say the team wouldn't like it. It's something I'll ask him about at the next opportunity.

But, it does come across as Ross trying to show people he was winning in practice at times - though everyone, including Ross, admitted the totality of his practices weren't super consistent all year long.

In your own personal opinion, do you think Ross could've or should've seen the field more? With his health and practice performance in mind? Is it possible Marv was being just a *little* hard on him for some reason?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this. - Shake n Blake - 12-21-2017, 01:15 AM