Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this.
(12-19-2017, 07:21 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Good post...

I choose Ross and a new LB this season.  The jury was still out on Vigil, and although a lot of folks seem to have given up on him, there was a brief period of time when they had a healthy DT and Burfict that Vigil was starting to flash the speed that got him drafted.  

Jordan Evans looked absolutely lost this past week.  

I think they need to start preparing for life without Burfict.  The NFL has made it clear that it is OK to assbag him, but if he farts in someone's general direction, he is missing games.  

The Bengals need big help at LB, safety (please, get rid of Williams...horrible at everything you need a safety to do), and DT.  

I would focus on the defense, as I (the minority here) think they actually have good pieces on offense, but they need a more creative and aggressive scheme.  They sure could use help at RG, and I hope Redmond shows something Sunday because he is almost guaranteed to play.  
Me too, people keep wanting burfict to payback juju and every time I think why so they can take Burfict away from us?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this. - bengalsturntup926 - 12-21-2017, 09:26 AM