Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this.
(12-21-2017, 12:17 AM)jowczarski Wrote: All I can add is this: his practices were not the best early (perhaps because his leg wasn't totally healthy from preseason) and improved later. Everyone admitted that. Apparently the shoulder was bothering him for a long time (no one will say when, because only Ross knows and he wouldn't tell me) and at that moment, he decided to get it checked on and they determined this season-ending move was necessary. I don't really question guys deciding to make sure their body is right. It's the only way they make a living.

As for him posting practice video: not sure what that's about, or why, but safe to say the team wouldn't like it. It's something I'll ask him about at the next opportunity.

But, it does come across as Ross trying to show people he was winning in practice at times - though everyone, including Ross, admitted the totality of his practices weren't super consistent all year long.

Thanks for this Jim O. :andy:

I am just speaking of my own opinion but it was actually nice to see something of our 1st round pick this season lol

I know it probably wasn't the right thing to do by him, but we weren't going to get any info from Marv about him.

Sure looked pretty obvious to me that Marv lost this team after the last Steelers game.

Just watch us get our asses kicked by the Lions next. Marv's teams used to win these types of games when it didn't matter.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-21-2017, 05:40 PM