Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should The Players Be Asked About The Next HC?
(12-21-2017, 10:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I know you can't give the players all the power, but do you think the players should at least be asked about a coach that the franchise wants to hire or give their opinions on who to bring in?

If they bring in a guy that the players don't even respect or value, will they even play as hard or be as motivated?

If they think a guy's a horrible coach, will they buy into his schemes and philosophies?

Some people might think "they're pros, they play hard regardless," but there's a difference between playing hard because you have to and playing hard because you're motivated and don't want to let the coach or your teammates down.

Some of you might be thinking "the next head coach can't be worse than Marvin and has to be a better motivator," but I don't want "just better," because I want a guy that's going to come in and lead the team to the next level.

Should the players' opinions be considered?

I also realize that a coach the players want might not come here, but getting someone that the players want would have them excited going into the offseason and hopefully the entire regular season.

Anybody have any thoughts about this?

No you don't get to pick your boss.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should The Players Be Asked About The Next HC? - XenoMorph - 12-22-2017, 11:42 AM