Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should The Players Be Asked About The Next HC?
(12-22-2017, 09:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I think they'd know a lot better than anyone on here, and most people on here think they know who would be a good head coach or have their opinions about who they want and why, so what makes you think that some random fan has a valid opinion on coaches but the players don't?

I'm not saying that the organization would or should value the opinions of people on here, but I'm just sayin that people have in-depth opinions about who they'd want and why, and you don't think a player would AT LEAST have an opinion as in-depth or as valuable as people on here?  Also, they know what they want and they know the culture of the team better than any fan.

Because they watch more NFL games and college games than NFL players do. Because they spend more time researching and understanding most prospective coaches careers. Where they've been and how successful they were or weren't. 

NFL players only care about being an NFL player. They don't want the added responsibility of having to help choose a new coach.

Are there certain guys they'd like to play for? Sure. But the FO is there to go in-depth and find out who the best qualified potential coach is. Not the players.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should The Players Be Asked About The Next HC? - rfaulk34 - 12-22-2017, 11:33 PM