Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do we pass up drafting a QB in this years draft?
Unlike some, I'm not going to pretend Dalton has been terrible all along because he's having a down year. He did have a weak year though, for sure. Tbh, I'm not sure if Dalton is bengalized, or if a solid line (not great - just not piss awful) and some good coaching will get him back to a high level. Because of that uncertainty, I'm okay with whatever the next HC decides to do. Keep Dalton and beef up the lines? I'm cool with that. Draft Baker Mayfield and beef up the lines? I'm good with that too.

Just fix the $#%@ line, coaching and FO and maybe we won't have to hope for getting the next Peyton Manning in the draft (a guy capable of overcoming everything). Those odds are incredibly slim. I guess they're slightly better than this FO ever figuring anything out though. Sorry I'm beyond jaded with the cluster____ of ineptitude, and I'm also a bit sick of people falling for the ol' "scapegoat a player" bit. This franchise sucks, and it often brings out the worst in players, not the best.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do we pass up drafting a QB in this years draft? - Shake n Blake - 12-28-2017, 02:29 AM