Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(12-29-2017, 06:07 AM)Dill Wrote: Soccer makes for a good basis of comparison. If Vlad is right about the superiority of black athletes, one wonders why African teams aren't world cup finalists every year.

Because of those damn Mexicans!  Ninja

Actually that reminds me of a true story:

I was on the road doing a sales job and accidentally locked my keys in my car.  I walked back into the customer's store and asked to use the phone to call AAA.  The manager there said they had a guy (a white guy) that could get into any car and he sent him out.

He couldn't get the lock to pop.

So we walked back in and I asked to use the phone again.

Right then a black guy who looks as stereotypical as you can imagine right down to the giant fur coat (it was February in NE PA) said I'll get that for you and he could do it.

As we walked back to the car I was laughing to myself that if I told anyone the story of how the black guy was able to break into my car when the white guy couldn't I'd be called racist even though it was true!  Smirk

But he couldn't get into the car either.

I thanked him for trying and as we walked back to the building he turned to me and said:

"I hate to say it, but if there was a mexican here he'd definitely be able to break in."  Tongue

I laughed the whole way home after AAA eventually got me back in to the car about how prejudice and stereotypes know no boundaries.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
Open-Minded Liberals at it again - bfine32 - 02-02-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - McC - 02-02-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - GMDino - 12-29-2017, 09:52 AM