Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open-Minded Liberals at it again
(12-29-2017, 01:02 PM)Vlad Wrote: Slavery maybe?

Could the reason that black Americans are superior athletes as opposed to their black African counterparts is because the American black is of a different species than those blacks from African countries?...that the average American black you meet is 24% white and not "pure" black.

Genome-wide ancestry estimates of African Americans show average proportions of 73.2% African, 24.0% European, and 0.8% Native American ancestry .
This partly due because of the effects of slavery in which black women were victims of rape by their white owners.

The second effect as a result of slavery is the breeding of a strong male slave with a strong female. Couple that with my first theory and was this the recipe for creating a race of "super athletes" ?? 
Remember Jimmy The Greek? He was fired for stating that black slaves were bred to produce stronger black slaves, which was true....and in his opinion this is why black athletes are very good.

This all just a theory, I don't know.

The fact remains that black Americans are exceptional in athletics. I don't care about other countries.

WTF!  Facepalm

Messages In This Thread
Open-Minded Liberals at it again - bfine32 - 02-02-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - McC - 02-02-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Open-Minded Liberals at it again - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 12-29-2017, 02:49 PM