Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Lewis got full control would you be happy ?
(01-01-2018, 12:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I totally agree about CO, but as far as I can tell we did not have a LT to replace him..... and you're right, Pac is falling off, but that does not negate the fact Jackson, while brilliant in man coverage, struggled with zone concepts here for awhile, and was making huge mistakes. That is what kept him off the field. 

I'll grant you that about Jackson.  I doubt anyone expected him to be the kind of player he's turned out to be this fast.  I also doubt anyone expected Dre to completely tank after getting his money, although I think a few here predicted it (wasn't me).  

The o-line and RB are unforgivable and so is the Zamp promotion/retention.  The whole ceremonial Jeremy Hill at the top of the depth chart was completely absurd considering what we've seen the other 2 backs do at this point.  Hill then repaid them by deciding to quit.  Zamp got zero touchdowns this year running this offense and caused a locker room mutiny that forced even this conservative ownership to boot him 2 games in.  That's some silly shit right there.  All hierarchy and loyalty at play and sabotaging the season before it started.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Lewis got full control would you be happy ? - samhain - 01-01-2018, 12:58 PM