Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson says expect changes to coaching staff
(01-02-2018, 08:19 PM)kevin Wrote: Lasor took over one of the worst offenses in NFL history and got 7-7 out of them....You don't want to hear that do you...You don't want to hear how awful the players Mike Brown had on offense were....You want to think these players are great and we only need coaching changes....Well, the Bengals offensive players stink, especially at O Line, but RB and WR over rated by Bengals fans. ..Tony Romo covering Bengals games liked what Lasor was doing....I liked what Lasor was doing....Only an idiot would fire Lasor after going 7-7 after taking over one of the worst offenses in NFL history.  ( the no touchdowns in first 2 games put them with a 1930's team as worst start ever. Bengals truly sucked before Lasor was hired ). 

I've already responded in another thread of yours where team record is not a good indicator of offensive success. The offense was still abysmal in most games.
And if you're going to use team record to indicate offensive success, Zampese still went 6-11-1 with about the same offense.

Do I think Lazor is better than Zampese? Absolutely.
Do I think he's a great OC? Nope.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson says expect changes to coaching staff - ochocincos - 01-02-2018, 08:23 PM