Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson says expect changes to coaching staff
(01-02-2018, 09:35 PM)kevin Wrote: I
and I would like to see Lasor have at least one season of training camps and preseason...at least one....Again, you people don't want to hear how awful the Bengals offense was before Lasor came in.  You don't want to hear how Mike Browns offensive line moves completely failed. You don't want to hear that Eifert, Ross missed all of the season, Hill missed most of the season, Mixon missed a lot of the season, Kroft injured some. NO BLOCKING and LACK OF TALENTED PLAYERS...You people don't want to hear the truth.  You want to pretend the Bengals players are better than they really are. ...Tony Romo liked what Lasor was doing.  OK, the play-off teams just blew Mike Browns Cheap O Line away, except at end when Lasor O Line changes helped beat Lions and Ravens.  Win over Bills was a also a nice win.....LASOR HAS DONE PLENTY TO DESERVE AT LEAST ONE TRAINING CAMP AND PRESEASON HERE.  TO NEVER GIVE HIM ONE PRESEASON WOULD INDEED BE STUPID. 

No, he really hasn't.  

There is no justifying keeping an OC who coached fourteen games and ended up fielding one of the worst offensive unit in the Super Bowl era.  An offensive unit ranked dead last in nearly every category.  An offensive unit that disappeared in the second half of games almost all season long.  

I'm tired of this team constantly giving people second chances.  I don't want to see another year of AJ Green's prime wasted on a guy that might pan out despite all evidence to the contrary.  If you want to win now, makes moves to ***** win now.  Re-signing Lazor is not the right move.  
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson says expect changes to coaching staff - Big Boss - 01-02-2018, 09:42 PM