Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson says expect changes to coaching staff
(01-02-2018, 09:42 PM)Big Boss Wrote: No, he really hasn't.  

There is no justifying keeping an OC who coached fourteen games and ended up fielding one of the worst offensive unit in the Super Bowl era.  An offensive unit ranked dead last in nearly every category.  An offensive unit that disappeared in the second half of games almost all season long.  

I'm tired of this team constantly giving people second chances.  I don't want to see another year of AJ Green's prime wasted on a guy that might pan out despite all evidence to the contrary.  If you want to win now, makes moves to ***** win now.  Re-signing Lazor is not the right move.  
That's just stupid.  Without one training camp and preseason he hasn't had his first chance yet, let alone a second chance.. You are being ignorant of the fact he took over a team with the worst offensive line in NFL thanks to Mike Brown in off season. You are being ignorant of the fact Lasor took over a team that set an NFL record in futility starting season with no touchdowns before he came here.  You act like he should walked in here and instantly made this awful offense a play-off team, which is crazy.  Tony Romo liked Lasor offense and I'll take his opinion over some of you peoples on here and over Bengals front office if he isn't kept.  ...Give Lasor at least one training camp and preseason.   Yes, I want to win now, and keeping Lasor and bringing in better players, better blockers is the Right Move.  Keep Lasor, and address losing Whitworth and Zeitler which is the real problem. Get some blockers and give this Lasor at least one training camp and preseason. Again, Tony Romo saw a lot of good things Lasor was doing. I saw an improvement also, even if some of you didn't. Some of you are just in denial of how awful the Bengals were before Lasor came in. The man came in during the season with no blocking and made improvements. You people act like he should have came in during awful season and like Santa Clause bring play-offs to a team with no blocking. Tony Romo liked that under Lasor Bengals were getting receivers open and some running thanks to Lasor calling the right plays. Of course with no blocking, play-offs were out of the question.....Give Him One Preseason, that's all I'm saying...The man hasn't even had a chance to open up his playbook very much without one preseason here yet....and NO OC WILL WIN HERE UNTIL WE GET SOME BLOCKING, Bengals having THE WORST O Line in the NFL.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson says expect changes to coaching staff - kevin - 01-02-2018, 10:01 PM