Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson says expect changes to coaching staff
(01-02-2018, 10:01 PM)kevin Wrote: That's just stupid.  Without one training camp and preseason he hasn't had his first chance yet, let alone a second chance.. You are being ignorant of the fact he took over a team with the worst offensive line in NFL thanks to Mike Brown in off season. You are being ignorant of the fact Lasor took over a team that set an NFL record in futility starting season with no touchdowns before he came here.  You act like he should walked in here and instantly made this awful offense a play-off team, which is crazy.  Tony Romo liked Lasor offense and I'll take his opinion over some of you peoples on here and over Bengals front office if he isn't kept.  ...Give Lasor at least one training camp and preseason.   Yes, I want to win now, and keeping Lasor and bringing in better players, better blockers is the Right Move. 

Who cares what Tony Romo says?  Why do you keep bringing him up?  He had to have something to talk about. 

Lasor took over the 32nd ranked offense and proceeded to lead it all the way to 32nd.  Yeah, gimme more of that.

It's probably all moot anyway and you'll get your wish, no matter how bad of an idea it is.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson says expect changes to coaching staff - McC - 01-02-2018, 10:06 PM