Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin: Bengals have to add more players from other teams
(01-03-2018, 04:28 PM)ochocincos Wrote: That was right in line with my thinking.
OT and C within the first three rounds.
DT, S, and LB with the other two picks in the first three rounds and the remaining acquired via FA or 4th round (prefer FA).

Sounds like the way to go Ocho. Rock On

(01-03-2018, 04:46 PM)sandwedge Wrote: You won't be able to get both Price and McGlinchey. It will have to be one or the other. They will both be gone before the 2nd round. I say Price and the Martinas Rankin is a good possibility.

Yeah we would have to trade up into the late first most likely as Takedown says to get Price.

McGlinchey and Ragnow would be just as good in my eyes. The Center out of Arkansas. Daniels C Iowa is another thought.

Rankin is a good thought or Orlando Brown.

(01-03-2018, 04:49 PM)Takedown Wrote: We could have both lol. Won't happen, but if we traded up out of the 2nd to get Price into the 1st, we would draft McGlinchey at #12 and yeah..

Yes.

(01-03-2018, 04:52 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It’s not lip service.  Marvin Lewis basically told Mike Brown if he wants a winner he needs to spend money like a winner — and Mike finally gave in.  This means going after high priced free agents and paying for high priced coordinators and assistants.

(01-03-2018, 05:00 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: We just did.

Man i sure hope you are right FIK. Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin: Bengals have to add more players from other teams - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-03-2018, 05:05 PM