Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin: Bengals have to add more players from other teams
(01-03-2018, 05:17 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m not sure if even the national sports media “gets” what just happened between Mike and Marvin.  Mike just relinquished control and that’s YUGE around here.  Booting the Piano Man was long overdue and I can confidently assure you Marvin gave Mike an ultimatum:  Keep me or keep him.  Mike blinked.  I’m with Cris Collinsworth who said Mike wants to win multiple Super Bowls but has no clue how.  

I’m sure Bill Lazor will remain as offensive coordinator because he was with Marvin at today’s press conference and I think you’ll see a big name like Jack Del Rio or Jim Caldwell hired as defensive coordinator.

Mike still pisses me off too.  He wanted to wait and see if Vance Joseph or Hue Jackson got fired because they are coaches who have operated under his tight control before and that’s the kind of coaches Mike wants...

...but let’s give credit to Marvin for talking some sense into the Son of Paul.

Marvin needs to change himself too.  Not holding my breath on that one.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin: Bengals have to add more players from other teams - McC - 01-03-2018, 05:20 PM