Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake
(01-03-2018, 07:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Have to give him a pass coming in here without an Offseason and running a scheme that is not his and Marv
doing that to him in the 2nd halves of games. That is the deal, Marv needs to just let him do his damn job in
the 2nd half, cannot say this enough.

I will also add that i bet Lazor had a say in the change in blocking late in the year which resulted us in having
some semblance of a running game.

With a new O-line coach things will be much better i guarantee it. Not to mention an Offseason working with
the players running his own scheme.

Agree,

I'm on the fence about Lazor considering the dumpster fire he came into.

I've been convinced for a long time one Paul Alexander has been instrumental in the failure of this team. I believe Mike Brown enabled him, put him in a position to run his own program within the team.

Allowed him to pick players and Paul's ego was to big to admit Bodine defeat. Mike gave him the asst. HC title and PA ran wild with it. His blocking schemes sucked and didn't fit with what they were doing. It's evident the piano mans dismissal was Marvin's sticking point on coming back.

I'm in no way taking up for Lewis ! But I think PA was a giant part of the problem here to. Will it make the difference in the end ?

We'll see
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - bengalfan74 - 01-03-2018, 08:57 PM
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - McC - 01-03-2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - McC - 01-03-2018, 08:24 PM
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - McC - 01-03-2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - J24 - 01-04-2018, 04:15 AM