Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin: Bengals have to add more players from other teams
The thing about drafting college players is that you never quite know how they're going to pan out in real pro games .
Obviously some do just great, but until they put on the uniform and actually play nobody really knows. It's not as if there's ever been a college player to flame out their first season and that's a bit unpredictable..
Free agency is the same. Just because they do great with one team doesn't mean they're necessarily going to do great everywhere they go. 
I'm going to once again go ahead and trust Lewis to get the best out of each player and toss caution to the wind and expect that he's able to get the best position coaches available. 
I could sit here being pessimistic thinking that everything is completely lost, but that gets me nowhere and the team goes nowhere when nobody believes in them.
If I'm disappointed next year then so be it, but until proven otherwise I'm still hoping for the best team in the league. 
I think Marvin saw what it feels like to have a pretty good team vastly underperform and wants the 2018 team to be much better than the 2017 team. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt AGAIN.. 
I've seen people change their lives after 15-20 years of struggling so I'm optimistic for the new season even if I believe it's a fixed league..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin: Bengals have to add more players from other teams - grampahol - 01-03-2018, 09:48 PM