Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Jim McNally for OL Coach (Being Floated)
McNally is too old and gets a lot of credit for what Paul Brown and Forrest Gregg did....Plus that's all too long ago....The man is 74. They need to go younger on an O Line coach. When it doubt, go with youth...My word, at least get a guy in his 50's. You kids think 75 is just an age, you wait until you get old, you'll find out why there are things like Medicare and so many old people at doctors office. Most people 75 are dead. I think we can go younger. I'm 63 and I can say too old without being age discrimination because I am old. The goal is to find a young Vince Lombardi with Giants before he coached Packers, or a young Forrest Gregg here in Cincy, or when we brought in a young Parcells coached Zimmer on defense...There has to be good youth in coaching. Coach Lewis says they need to bring in people from other teams. I couldn't agree more. ...One man who could be a good coach is Whitworth who played guard, tackle and was a team captain team leader. He would make a great coach but he is under contract at LA Rams. ...Go younger and probably outside Bengals from another team.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coach Jim McNally for OL Coach (Being Floated) - kevin - 01-03-2018, 10:05 PM