Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake
I disagree, I like keeping Lazor around. He definitely has the backing of the offensive players, and can actually move the football, I am real interested to see how he adds his own ebbs and flows to this offense. I look for Gio and Mixon to be utilized and hopefully the coming out party for John Ross, and anything Tyler Boyd can add will be a bonus. I also would not mind to continue to see Erickson utilized, reminds me alot of Burkhead as far as skill set in the slot, but we didn't know how to use him, and I knew from day 1 eventually he would end up in New England and McDaniels knew exactly how to grease the right wheels to get him going big time in the offense.

I mean come on folks! This is like trying to use someone else's playbook on a Madden online ranked game! Lol in all seriousness we gave Zampese a full season shake, surely we can give Lazor the same. Lazor is actually competent, I knew after watching Zampese his first game ever as an OC that he was not the guy and not to continuously toot my own horn, but I called it in a thread right after Zampese's lottery ticket lucky win over the Ravens, I mean that guy was terrible, nearly single handily gave the game to Baltimore, absolutely horrendous playcalling.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - McC - 01-03-2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - McC - 01-03-2018, 08:24 PM
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - McC - 01-03-2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - J24 - 01-04-2018, 04:15 AM
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - 740Bengal - 01-04-2018, 10:30 AM