Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet?
(08-25-2015, 07:46 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I think the story of last night is the bad play of the OL starting with Winston continuing onto Bodine. The left side didn't fair too well either, but those 3 on the right got beat like a drum. Really anywhere Gerald McCoy went, they got destroyed. As I said somewhere else, McCoy got embarrassed last week, so he had something to prove. Also, it emphasizes how good of a RT Andre Smith really is. Sure he isn't here for preseason, but if he was in there, you wouldn't see pressure of the edge like that.

Bodine got beat multiple times and Big Z had some issues as well. Hopefully they can get it fixed, but our line isn't 100% right now either. I'm now starting to see why we drafted 2 OT's in the first round. Maybe our draft strategy wasn't as random as we all thought.

OL is part of the offense, correct?  Does not the OL coach answer to the OC?  I'm wondering why Jackson hasn't made getting the OL in working order, more of a priority?  That is why I question weather there may be some disconnect between Jackson, and the position coaches.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet? - SunsetBengal - 08-25-2015, 07:57 PM