Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet?
(08-25-2015, 07:59 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Ya I dunno how it works with Paul Alexander. He probably has a way he wants to run the line and tells Hue to work his plays around his blocking schemes. I doubt Hue Jackson tells Paul how to make the line play. I don't know though. It could create disconnect... but I bet there is more disconnect between the lineman who are playing together than the coaches. We will just have to see how they play next week.

If Paul Alexander does not answer to/acquiesce to Hue Jackson's game plan, then the Bengals have a chain of command problem.

(08-25-2015, 07:59 PM)Frank Pembleton Wrote: The offensive line is going to be just fine

that's not the problem with this team.

You're crazy if ya concerned about our stout line because of 1 preseason game

Are you sure about that, Frank?  All the Buccaneers did, is exactly what the Steelers do every time we play them, the playoff opponents do every season..  They take advantage of a weak interior line, and collapse a play, before it gets a chance to develop.  My main gripe with Paul Alexander is that he likes to build a line from the Tackles in, when in reality, a solid OL is built from the Center out.

(08-25-2015, 08:04 PM)Derrick Wrote: Hold that thought. Get back to us later in the season. Thanks.

Yep, that's what I'm saying.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet? - SunsetBengal - 08-25-2015, 08:30 PM