Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake
(01-04-2018, 07:53 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I know Ross is good on screens, but with Marvin back we don’t know how much he’ll be used and that’s just one WR out of seven. Add AJ because he can do everything and that’s just two out of seven. Need more than two able to create YAC if your scheme requires YAC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think Erickson and Boyd might be good on screens if used right. Like you said, it was just over used and the Defense
knew it was coming. If we grab a WR in this draft i don't know how far he will fall but i was crazy impressed with the
WR out of Memphis, Anthony Miller. Guy is a playmaker, but from a smaller school.

(01-04-2018, 08:42 PM)Benton Wrote: Fair point. On the other hand, Lazor's scheme could be Brat 2.0. Not that he shouldn't be given a chance to implement that, I'm just not sold on the idea that the best choice was the guy who just spent half a season spinning tires. End of the day, every coach is going to be handcuffed by previous coaches, positions coaches and the HC. Good coaches overcome that.

Could be, but i think i will give him a chance at Lazor 1.0 before calling him the next Brat.

I don't know of many OC's that just come in midseason using the previous OC's playbook and set the league on fire.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - McC - 01-03-2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - McC - 01-03-2018, 08:24 PM
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - McC - 01-03-2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - J24 - 01-04-2018, 04:15 AM
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-04-2018, 08:53 PM