Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet?
(08-25-2015, 07:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, I am starting to have some reservations about the product that he puts out there.  First off, I gave him a pass last season.  It was his first season, and the Bengals offense was injury riddled, particularly at receiving options.  However, as I watched Andy Dalton come completely unglued with two picks (only one that I fault him for), followed up by J Hill turning it over, I start to wonder about the guy.  Hue should have been a calming, reinforcing influence to get the starting O to at least come together for a scoring drive, but that did not happen.  The OL seemed like they weren't even pretending that it was a competitive situation that they were in.  I wonder if there is some sort of disconnect between Jackson, and the offensive assistants?  Perhaps Hue Jackson is at his best, as a position coach, and the organization has over cast his role?

I realize that it is only the second preseason game, but that team, particularly the starting O, looked like it needs to reopen camp.

He talks a good fight.  Hey, he's just keeping all the good stuff under wraps until the regular season.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet? - McC - 08-25-2015, 09:21 PM