Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet?
(08-25-2015, 09:02 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Good thing our elite QB is there to bail out those horrible losers on the line.

Can you imagine how bad they'd really look if we didn't specifically game plan and have a mastermind QB to throw so quickly on every play?

Boling and Zeitler are probably a bottom 5 guard tandem and don't even get me started on those awful tackles. Nobody thinks our line is good. Nobody. Bums.

Am I doing this right?

As usual you can't do shit right. Too many years sucking hind teet and clinging to your mommy from what I can glean.
Sure, they all deserve a pass for looking like chumps against a team that Zim's O and D made look like a high school team on the previous week. Let's just give all of the millionaires a pass there Mr. Wonderful Career.
They sucked hind teet last night and on many other occasions have done exactly the same. Obviously you can relate so you're being passive aggressive in trying to defend their gawd awful play. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet? - coachmcneil71 - 08-25-2015, 10:45 PM