Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now 0-7 doesn’t seem so bad.
This morning I was going to make a thread "Bengals west," because yesterday's Chief's loss was so much like something that would happen to the Bengals, complete with a tight end getting knocked out of the game, the kicker missing a make-able field and the offense playing maybe five minutes of the second half. There were also a few bad referee calls although one or two went to the Chief's favor. It was really kind of eerie.

Sled21's assessment of the Bengal's playoff appearances from 2011 through 2015 was interesting. For the game against the Texans after the 2012 season, the Bengals were one A.J. catch away from stealing a win. The Chargers game the following year was divine retribution for the "Freezer Bowl." The Steelers loss after 2015 made me want to vomit.

Today it's going to be interesting to see if the Bill's do anything with Andy's gift. But whoever wins today, I would really like to see an upset next week and something other than a choreographed AFC playoff game and scripted Super Bowl. But I also would really like to be rich and have a house with servants, but we'll see.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now 0-7 doesn’t seem so bad. - pally - 01-07-2018, 01:44 AM
RE: Now 0-7 doesn’t seem so bad. - McC - 01-07-2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Now 0-7 doesn’t seem so bad. - WiregrassBenGal - 01-07-2018, 12:36 PM