Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
California Passes SB 277 Forcing All Children To Get Vaccinated
(05-21-2015, 01:52 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's always telling when someone ignores a point by point dissection of their argument with a general post.  You're not alone in your intellectual dishonesty so take some solace in that I guess.    

In some instances yes.  I don't think a christ scientist should be allowed to condemn their child to death because of their myopic religion.  I also don't believe you should endanger infants because of pseudo science or religious bull crap.

An abortion doesn't affect me, or anyone else, at all.  Your measles infested anti-vax child is both a victim of child abuse and a danger to others.  Like I stated to Phil, false equivalency is the argument of choice the past several years.

Case in point. Smirk

Your supposed "point by point" is just you announcing that someone is wrong. And giving no legitimate response.

I also never said anything about religion... Why are you? It's not pertinent to parental rights to make health decisions for their kids. Or were you just clinging to your preset topics to insult.

And an abortion does affect us all. We subsidize low income abortions which is the majority of them. Plus the post depression meds.

Not getting a vaccine does not mean child abuse. Please educate yourself on what actual child abuse is.... Your a cop you should know better than that.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: California Passes SB 277 Forcing All Children To Get Vaccinated - StLucieBengal - 05-21-2015, 05:23 PM