Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet?
(08-25-2015, 07:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, I am starting to have some reservations about the product that he puts out there.  First off, I gave him a pass last season.  It was his first season, and the Bengals offense was injury riddled, particularly at receiving options.  However, as I watched Andy Dalton come completely unglued with two picks (only one that I fault him for), followed up by J Hill turning it over, I start to wonder about the guy.  Hue should have been a calming, reinforcing influence to get the starting O to at least come together for a scoring drive, but that did not happen.  The OL seemed like they weren't even pretending that it was a competitive situation that they were in.  I wonder if there is some sort of disconnect between Jackson, and the offensive assistants?  Perhaps Hue Jackson is at his best, as a position coach, and the organization has over cast his role?

I realize that it is only the second preseason game, but that team, particularly the starting O, looked like it needs to reopen camp.
oh please..this was a preseason game..go check out some of the monumental losses by teams in preseason over the course of the years..the very same teams went on to win titles that very same year

if you realize that this is preseason , as you sy you do, then quit worrying
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet? - xavierdude - 08-26-2015, 10:47 AM