Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet?
(08-26-2015, 07:55 AM)Goalpost Wrote: I know it is only preseason, but i would have liked to still seen some adjustments vs Tampa.  For instance, if Andy is getting a lot of pressure, why not roll him out a play or two.  Mix it up some.  But all this was happening because we couldn't run the ball.

In my experiences, the best way to counter an aggressive defensive line is to run right at it, as opposed to away from it.  With all of the stunting that the Bucs were executing superbly, on a regular basis, I would have I would have run the inside trap play, to whatever side of the line that McCoy was lined up on.

(08-26-2015, 10:47 AM)xavierdude Wrote: oh please..this was a preseason game..go check out some of the monumental losses by teams in preseason over the course of the years..the very same teams went on to win titles that very same year

if you realize that this is preseason , as you sy you do, then quit worrying

I don't know man, you seem to be of the minority opinion in this thread..

(08-26-2015, 10:49 AM)xavierdude Wrote: "working order"..its preseason dude..chill out..and yes lets create rumors that Jackson is not getting along with position coaches..too funny

By "working order", I mean at least looking like they are operating out of the same playbook as the rest of the offense.  And no one is "creating rumors" about Jackson.  I am merely suggesting that there could possibly be some disconnect between he and the position coaches.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet? - SunsetBengal - 08-26-2015, 12:16 PM