Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet?
(08-26-2015, 12:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: In my experiences, the best way to counter an aggressive defensive line is to run right at it, as opposed to away from it.  With all of the stunting that the Bucs were executing superbly, on a regular basis, I would have I would have run the inside trap play, to whatever side of the line that McCoy was lined up on.

I don't know man, you seem to be of the minority opinion in this thread..

By "working order", I mean at least looking like they are operating out of the same playbook as the rest of the offense.  And no one is "creating rumors" about Jackson.  I am merely suggesting that there could possibly be some disconnect between he and the position coaches.
I may be a minority but facts remain the same..preseason results are meaningless and many teams have gotten the crap beaten out of them in preseason and gone on and done very well in the regular season..this including our Bengals..DO YOUR RESEARCH

I can assure you that jackson and his coaches are on the same page. The team stunk it up in a meaningless preseason game..nothing more
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet? - xavierdude - 08-26-2015, 12:21 PM