Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe this qualifies as a person???
(08-26-2015, 12:46 PM)PhilHos Wrote: How many other children has she given birth to that she was able to give birth relatively quickly (I would assume anything more than an hour would have been noticed by her manager) and relatively painlessly (the pain of childbirth does get lesser the more children you birth) considering no one heard her screams of pain?

When I was a medic, I ran an OB call to a Latino neighborhood. We transported a very pregnant woman who was surrounded by quite a few little ones already. We were at the triage desk when her water broke. From the triage desk to the elevator, she was crowning. In the elevator we removed her pants and I stuck out a gloved hand to catch the baby. I was suctioning the nose to clear out the fluid when the doors opened at the maternity ward.

The looks we got were rather interesting. One nurse said "what, you couldn't wait?"
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maybe this qualifies as a person??? - Belsnickel - 08-26-2015, 01:01 PM