Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet?
(08-26-2015, 02:37 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Ha! You're just sad. Nobody owns me there chief. Don't know or care who your "arch-nemesis" is there "quite possibly ass hat". I'm a professional musician and I get paid well to do exactly what I love and was born to do. The middle of the night for me is equal to 7pm for others because that is when I get home from my work.
Actually my parents and the rest of my family and friends are very proud of me because I am self made and a very good human being.
As for the Bengals and many other sports I am very knowledgeable hence my nickname of Coach, which was given to me not by myself but by my peers. When they are interested in placing a sports bet that they are unsure of they tend to contact me and ask for my input.
The only thing that I bow to is my respected elders and gracious fans. Now you go and have a terrific day Mr.Wonderful Career.
Bengals line,O,D,HC, and O cord all blew in that game.

My degenerate friends call me coach and I'm in a garage band. AM I COOL YET????? Is mommy looking at me yet...no? I'll go off on another drunk tangent on a message board, then she'll look at me!

Thanks for yet again proving your level of intelligence.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet? - djs7685 - 08-26-2015, 02:45 PM