Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet?
(08-26-2015, 04:28 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: How is it a fact? Dalton spreads the ball around fine. Dalton has a good amount of comeback wins too. Hill had a few fumbles last year, but it was his rookie season. A lot of great running backs had that problem early in their career and then it fixed (Peterson had 19 fumbles his first 3 years). We have had bad games in the past and this was just another one. The thing about this one though is there was no game plan, there was nothing but vanilla play calling across the board. It also didn't mean anything, not for a playoff spot, not even for really evaluating our 1s, because we weren't really scheming against the Buccaneers. The buccaneers wanted a home win very bad, because the last time they had a home win was in 2013 (including preseason).

FWIW only people who don't know how Daltons contract works says he's overpaid.
I live in Florida. I'm quite aware of the Bucs, their record,players, and fans. I am also aware of Dalton's contract and thankful that if he plays like he did on Monday night as well as almost every prime time game thus far, with the exception of a couple of games, we can shit can his overrated hind end.
I would take Bridgewater over Dalton everyday of the week.
They all played like crap Monday night. I'm not worked up about it at all but I will temper my expectations for the upcoming season based off of the same bad tendencies that have seemed to carry over into this new season.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet? - coachmcneil71 - 08-26-2015, 02:45 PM