Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet?
(08-26-2015, 12:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Do my research?  What in the hell do you think watching games with a critical eye is?

Edit:  And if you are going to try and refute any and everyone on here that posts something less than positive, or has questions about the team; then you're in for a long season..

sunset..your eyes and my eyes are not critical..you are taking what is basically a professional scrimmage and making a mountain out of a molehill.. when you become a professional football coach please let us know

I am not in for a long season..as I have always maintained, this is a good football team but not yet a very good football team that will take us deep in the playoffs

But I do refute your assessment of one lousy preseason game  .. and anyone that knows anything about football knows that aside from some conditioning and looking at players that might have a chance to make the club, preseason is meaningless.

again..quit being so lazy and check out the very good teams over the last decade that have had horrendous preseason games and have gone on to division titles and the superbowl Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet? - xavierdude - 08-26-2015, 03:32 PM