Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginia News Reporter Shot Live
(08-27-2015, 12:41 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Why does this shit only happen in the U.S. this often? Why don't other nations have this issue?  What are we doing wrong?

It doesn't. It only gets reported here for the most part. We aren't doing anything wrong...other than plastering the killers' faces everywhere and everyone knows their names and it's a sure fire way to get attention...

(08-27-2015, 01:00 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: I'd argue that it stems from a single sentence included in our bill of rights 200+ years ago. But that's not a popular opinion. 

(08-27-2015, 01:13 AM)Benton Wrote: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers

On my phone and that's just the first thing that came up with a quick search, but I don't think it's just us. We may have more frequency, but misplaced violence is not uncommon everywhere.

well judging from what Benton posted...it doesn't seem like a sentence is the root cause...

If you want to look at gun violence as whole even then I don't think that sentence is the problem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virginia News Reporter Shot Live - RoyleRedlegs - 08-27-2015, 01:28 AM