Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Companies raising wages due to tax bill.
(01-18-2018, 04:07 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Deficits we decreasing during the tail end of the Obama years, this will increase deficits and reverse that trend.

The rest of the stuff, I am on record saying attribute those things to administrations. There are too many moving parts. We have been on a trend, economically, for several years. Attributing the last numbers in that trend to any politician is fallacious logic, at best.

I just think the story has to play out with this idea.  Apple is the largest US company. I think their worth is near a trillion in the stock market. And it's good that they came forward first.  The plan has only been out for a month.  Others are sure to follow if there is now an opportunity to bring that cash hoard back.  38 billion from Apple, you mention not enough but that's relative to one company.  What happens if Coca Cola, Proctor and Gamble, McDonald's, Microsoft, IBM, Cisco, Exxon Mobile, Nike, Pepsi, etc etc etc...so many multi national companies we have...follow the idea also.  The 38 billion is really just a starting point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Companies raising wages due to tax bill. - Goalpost - 01-19-2018, 03:01 AM