Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jeb Bush Now Going With: Thanks Obama Approach
(05-21-2015, 08:28 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Jeb is getting jumped on by his own party about what he said.  I find it really irritating that everyone knows what he meant, but try to play it off like he's a war monger.  He just stated that he would have went to war in Iraq, the same as the majority had voted to do(stating that even Hillary was for it).  That was when it was happening.  Not after all that we know now.

I really can't stand either side of politics extremist.  I have listened to some right wing big mouths and most didn't want anything to do with Jeb Bush for a variety of reasons.  Mostly that he doesn't tow the party line, and sometimes makes decisions that are considered liberal by his own party.  Of course there is that last name Bush that most realize is tarnished.

Would I vote for that guy?  Probably not.  Yet I find this attack to be ignorant.  It's too bad he won't just say that.  They would probably turn it into more negative that he's calling people stupid on top of being a war monger.  So he's trying to deflect and re-direct the focus.  Which is just as silly as overblowing what he said.

I expect Kasich to get the same treatment to come.  Far right wingers are already negative about him too.

Oh well...

By Far Right Wingers, whom are you speaking of? The Tea Party Patriots, The Constitutionalists, The Libertarians? Because the majority of the party is plain old RINO establishment Republicans that seem to be moving more Progressive than Conservative.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeb Bush Now Going With: Thanks Obama Approach - SunsetBengal - 05-21-2015, 08:41 PM