Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN Insider ranks Bengals #2 receiving corps in the NFL
(08-27-2015, 03:27 PM)Utts Wrote: I don't see it. MLJ and Eifert have never had a complete season to prove themselves and Sanu is just okay. The rest are garbage.

Sanu is "okay" as a #1/2 he had to play last year. Luckily for us, he's probably the 4th target at best this season behind A.J., MLJ, and Eifert. We'll see how many targets go Gio's way too and Sanu could be looking at the 5th most targets on the team. I'd say he's pretttttty good if you consider him as a 4th/5th target guy.

We've seen what MLJ can do, and it's sort of silly to downplay an absurdly good redzone target for a QB that had a career low amount of red zone TDs just a year ago. Kid can get separation and having that RZ threat will be fantastic.

I think Eifert will end up being somewhere between the "omg uncoverable!!!" that we heard in preseason #1 and "omg he sucks now" that we heard in preseason #2. He'll be good, let's hope he stays healthy though, we don't have much behind him to be proud of.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN Insider ranks Bengals #2 receiving corps in the NFL - djs7685 - 08-27-2015, 03:32 PM