Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do you think Ross gets a 2nd life?
(01-25-2018, 07:11 AM)grampahol Wrote: He's got a new season to try to get his career back on track, a new position coach and it'll be Lazor's first full season to get a fresh start with him. The question is whether Marvin is willing to use his talent or will he forever view him as a draft pick he didn't want?
Part of me likes the prospect of having the speed ,but another part also sees a guy kind of sulking and wanting to blame someone else for a reason for last season. Because I don't know for sure I'm going to wait and see how he develops or not. I don't have super high hopes, but I do think there's still quite a bit of real potential in him with a new season and hopefully injury free .

I had high hopes for him when I was certain Marv was gone...not so much now.  Don't have much hope for anything regarding this team, to be honest....

Ross is so much more than just speed.  He should have been the best thing to happen to AJ Green since he has been a Bengal, but Marv the douchebag just had to be Marv.  That is why I still won't expect much of him since the incredibly below average Brandon Lafell is "such a pro, blah, blah, blah".  The same goes for the likes of Willis and Lawson behind the useless MJ.  Heck, even the seventh rounder Fej was an upgrade over Shawn Williams but he only played because of injuries.

Redmond and Westerman sat behind the worst guard and center in the league....same ol, same ol. 

With Marv still in charge this team will continue to be an exercise in no-talent individuals where Marv just tries to "not lose" games while we see teams like Jacksonville put up a 40 burger on the road against the steelers.  Does anyone think the Bengals wouldn't go in to a shell of they actually scored 21 first half points there?  

He isn't going to suddenly change his stripes and be aggressive.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think Ross gets a 2nd life? - SHRacerX - 01-26-2018, 06:42 AM